Investing in a new business management solution can be a big commitment. Implementing an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system can be both time consuming and expensive. However if your business is growing it can reach a stage where NOT properly implementing a business management solution can do more damage.
Our completely free Quick and Easy Guide to ERP whitepaper is available here and might answer any questions you might be having when looking at Business Management solutions.
Below are some signs that it may be time to invest in a brand new ERP system:
- Access to information about your business is limited or can take time to collate due to it being stored on many different systems.
- Customer satisfaction and sales are suffering due to the lack of knowledge and information available to your staff to make quicker decisions.
- There’s a lack of flexibility in the system to support growth. Accounting and other processes take longer than necessary and result in a less-productive workforce.
Download our guide to ERP, some of the topic we cover include:
- What does it mean?
- What can ERP do for your business?
- Why would you need an ERP?
- When will you need to invest in ERP
- What can Metaphorix do to help?
Download full Guide!
Latest posts by Gareth Charles (see all)
- How will small construction businesses fare in 2017? - April 27, 2017
- BIM and ERP Integration. The Future of Construction Projects - March 28, 2017
- “Does my Business need a new ERP?” - March 17, 2017